Sunday, August 24, 2008

Herbs and Vitamins


I do a lot of writing about food and recipes, and talk about some ingredients that many of you do not know much about. Today i want to tell you about a different use for ingredients, other than cooking.
Herbs are now used as remedies for all kinds of ailments. I know first hand that they can help with diabetes, bone loss, memory, and many other things. I am a user of Everflex for my back injuries, along with my physical therapy, and have noticed an improvement. I have a link here where I get my supplies www.mynsp.com/kay07 I found it and took the free Health Analyzer test to find out what would help me. Stop by there and check it out, They have some great stuff, and it does work. If you are into the herbs and natural thing, leave a comment and tell me what worked for you
.

No comments: