Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My favorite Italian place



I am an Italian food junkie. A fan of spaghetti. Lover of lasagna. So the smile on my face appeared when my wife said let's go to Olive Garden last night. I love that place. I could eat a hundred of those bread sticks, and a gallon of that minestrone soup.We can never agree to an appetizer, so we order the pick 3, which almost always include the calamari, fried mushrooms, and fried zucchini. I think I have ordered the tour of Italy every single time I have been there. It is my absolute favorite. It has lasagna, chicken parmigiana, and fettuccine Alfredo. My wife had the seafood Alfredo with shrimp and scallops.
All this, with a little wine, and my night was perfect. I have never gotten a bad meal from Olive Garden, and the people there are the best. It will probably be about 2 weeks before I can go back, because Olive Garden is a "treat " for us, and it is well worth it. Take my advise, hit the Olive Garden soon, it's always been worth the trip for me.


No comments: